tors 28 jan.|
Zoom link will be provided
The Scandinavian Stress & Trauma Approach to Addiction Recovery 101 - Jan 28-29
The Scandinavian Stress & Trauma Approach to Addiction Recovery focuses on the underlying causes of addiction and cravings, and treatment methods based on sensory self-regulation techniques. It has been extremely successful over the last few years.
Time & Location
28 jan. 2021 16:00 – 29 jan. 2021 20:00
Zoom link will be provided
About the Event
A new unique short education for professionals working with addiction.
International research has proved that psychological trauma is the most important factor underlying drug abuse. In 2+2 days we will teach you to understand this connection and to effectively cure trauma using safe methods with no side effects. With a little extra work you can also obtain an international certification in two trauma treetment methods.
Stefan Sandström, licensed psychologist, transactional analyst TSTA(p) and author of several books on the subjects has +35 years of experience of working with addiction and trauma as a therapist, trainer and supervisor in Sweden and Finland.
Gunilla Hamne and Ulf Sandström from the Peaceful Heart Network have been developing and implementing trauma care internationally in zones of conflict and post-conflict since 2007 for which they have received the ACEP Humanitarian Award. They have developed the Trauma Tapping Technique for efficient stress and trauma interventions and both are trained in Havening Techniques, Ulf is a Certified Havening Trainer also trained in hypnosis, NLP and Clean Language.
The course covers
- Self-medication – the major reason for using and abusing drugs
- Major comorbidities, including trauma, ADHD, personality disturbances, depression, anxiety
- Understanding trauma
- The chock-fase that precedes trauma, coping mechanisms
- Acting out, and how it relates to flash-backs
- Complex traumas and developmental traumas
- Common misdiagnosis
- Basic brain activity model
- How trauma is encoded and its relation to addiction
- Practical trauma treatment - how it can be done
After the basic course 101 you will:
- Understand the connection of trauma and addiction
- Understand the connection between stress and craving
- Be able to handle both stress and trauma practically
- Be able to learn self-regulation of symptoms like craving and addiction
Stress and Resilience techniques
- Trauma Tapping Technique
- Other self-regulating techniques including simplified Self-Havening
The second part 202
Read more about the second part and certification here >>
Basic Course 101: 300 USD
Second part 202: 400 USD
Certification: 200 USD
Complete Course without certification if paid beforehand (save 100 USD): 600 USD
Complete Course with certification if paid beforehand (save 200 USD): 700 USD